Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New company

Started by Jonnythirl [2006994] on in Company Discussion.

8 replies · 257 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jonnythirl [2006994]

Hi all started a new candle shop company it's my first time and I am struggling to get any employees as it's not even a star rating yet has anyone got any advice for me thanks :-)
Aime [760224]

sadly for your current situation that might be the best advice if you want to run a company. However I'd suggest you work for others first and sell this one before you lose too much
spankey [894480]

Or... you could also track down low levels/new players, offering a small wage(enough to cover starter costs) free trains and make sure they know what specials are available - It is hard to start from scratch, but not impossible, profits wont be happening until you finally reach a decent rating and education also helps improve all aspects of running a company so important, but not really needed
dunmugmeh [538353]

some areas of this game can eat your play money if you let it. one example of this is building up a new company, or even running a established company if you dont know how to do it.
spankey [894480]

I have put my money where my mouth is... and restarted an Adult Novelty store (seem to have mislaid the original) but now I am aiming for 10* - now to hunt down some employees xD
DinoX [2013692]

Hello, I am a new player and plan on being pretty active so I am looking for a better job than the starting jobs offered...