Hello everyone. I noticed something wrong. Today I was online at Torn using my mobile, I exchange my mission points for a mod. But after click in buy icon ,wen I click the yes icon to confirm the exchange nothing happens. I clicked the yes button again to see what happens. And the show me 2 messages in green colour. First message: You bought your mod for some points... after this message very fast came other: you bought your sig ( a gun ) for 202 mission points. This messages expire fast in a way I couldnt screen shot it. So. This is the second time it hapens to me but now I could understand wats the problem. Wen you finish to buy a iten with mission points the page should be reloaded. And to buy another item the person must click on the first icon, the buy icon. I lost some good points this way so Im not mad. I know how should I act next time. But this could help other. This change could save mutch points to everyone. And I only created this post couse I didnt found any other with this situation. Count with tou must competent team to fix this. And very mutch thanks for this wonderfull game and for the perfect job that staff menbers provide to us! Good game everybody!
Mission points issue
Started by CrazzyMan [1502419] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Looks like you simply send 2 requests. I think we should simply disable 'yes' button until server response will come back.
Hello everyone. I noticed something wrong. Today I was online at Torn using my mobile, I exchange my mission points for a mod. But after click in buy icon ,wen I click the yes icon to confirm the exchange nothing happens. I clicked the yes button again to see what happens. And the show me 2 messages in green colour. First message: You bought your mod for some points... after this message very fast came other: you bought your sig ( a gun ) for 202 mission points. This messages expire fast in a way I couldnt screen shot it. So. This is the second time it hapens to me but now I could understand wats the problem. Wen you finish to buy a iten with mission points the page should be reloaded. And to buy another item the person must click on the first icon, the buy icon. I lost some good points this way so Im not mad. I know how should I act next time. But this could help other. This change could save mutch points to everyone. And I only created this post couse I didnt found any other with this situation. Count with tou must competent team to fix this. And very mutch thanks for this wonderfull game and for the perfect job that staff menbers provide to us! Good game everybody!
My cel phone iys a Moto-E.
Looks like you simply send 2 requests. I think we should simply disable 'yes' button until server response will come back.
Perfect! Really thanks for you attention! If you need any more info just say! Thanks a lot!
Should be ok now. Please report, if there still be any issues.