Hey guys I bought a Stock ticker in the points building a couple of years ago and now it's not showing when I buy stocks
Stock ticker
Started by maverick9513 [764375] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hey guys I bought a Stock ticker in the points building a couple of years ago and now it's not showing when I buy stocks
You do have a stock ticker but the one that scrolls across the screen was changed several years ago. Have you actually tried to but some stocks?
yes, I did before I wrote the bug report
And what did it say?
Screen shot?
It shows my Portfolio, but I'm not sure on how to do a screen shot?
Click on My Portfolio. The stock ticker just means you can buy and sell stocks now.