Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack bug, all 0 hits

Started by Ethanol [1478085] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ethanol [1478085]

I attacked someone earlier and it was rather unusual. I don't know what happened but I made many hits - all 0. I have never seen anything like this before. Here it the link to the attack log - https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=974bfa46fb8497e71a64dd24e9510f3d

Having messaged a member of staff (unsure as to how to report something of this nature), I was advised to post this as a bug report here.

Thanks,
- SSed583
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

This just means that you hit them but their Defense was alot higher than your strength (like ridiculously higher), I this happens alot and im surprised you haven't come across it sooner . Nothing strange, no bug.
TheChiv [1878985]

This looks like a mission you have, no bug as said already.. If you have the pharmacy unlocked and can equip temp boosters you will need to equip Epinephrine and this will increase your strength to defeat him.. If you can't do this you will need to get help on the attack from another player. This should be moved to mission help, not bugs and issues.