b
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
b
Buy these bishes, learn from the master himself
You never listed the price xD
If you're interested, just offer me a price in mail.
reeeeeeaaaaddddddd
reeeeeeaaaaddddddd
If it was at the top like a normal human it would have been noticeable.
Can't disagree with you there
Still not at the top. dis is not ok
Lol. I will shoot you a mail.
I opened my wallet when I misread the title as LOTR :'(
Good work though r+
FRANK! how did you not even ask me for first refusal! i thought we were lovers... i mean brothers!!