I have a mission to defeat Duke. Does anyone else currently have this mission and want to help? I'd appreciate it.
Defeating Duke
Started by B4ckalleyblob [1978739] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I have a mission to defeat Duke. Does anyone else currently have this mission and want to help? I'd appreciate it.
use this link attacks are planned there quite a lot
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=59&t=15973284&b=0&a=0
Mentions: ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!
There is a thread in the Missions forum for players on this mission...
Post there or keep an eye out for other planned attacks...
Locked... [:sick:]