Brand new, I'll log in everyday, Need $10,000. HMU!
New Player looking for $$$
Started by Future2 [2010955] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- themainman [1629262]
· 1 likes ·
Who is she and where do join in I'll gladly post in her ;)
Brand new, I'll log in everyday, Need $10,000. HMU!
Try posting in her...
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0&start=4980
In her..?
Too much internet...
Who is she and where do join in I'll gladly post in her ;)
Maybe should change the link to personals... Oh wait...
Moved