Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Town of Salem

Started by 2004246 [2004246] on in Gaming.

47 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MadHatter [486416]

I played as the Executioner yesterday, and had an incredible win.

- Second time playing as Executioner
- Target is confirmed as Veteran on day 2 (killed THREE people the first night)
- Well, f**k it. I have no chance to win
- Act like a douche, try to get lynched
- Get pegged as Jester, nobody will lynch me
- Wait through every night, hoping my target is killed

[lots of rounds pass]

- Down to 5 people: GF, WW, Surv, Exe (me), Vet (my target)
- I try to convince everyone to work with me. We have the numbers
- Surv acts like a little bitch, thinks town can win, won't vote with us
- They lynch the GF
- Nobody dies at night

- Down to 4 people: WW, Surv, Exe, Vet
- Surv still won't play ball
- Nobody's lynched
- Survivor dies at night

- Down to 3 people: WW, Exe, Vet
- WW decides to give me the Exe win
- We lynch Vet
- We both win
- Vet whines like a little girl
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

If anyone uses IRC and wants to join us, we have a channel #tos with people that enjoy playing the game, come hop in ^.^
sspine [1926080]

i had a game of ranked where i was the ww and on night three i was jailed and managed to convince the jailor that i was the lookout, he put it in his will and no one doubted that i was the lookout the entire game. at the end it was me, the vet, and a lookout, it was impossible that there were two lookouts, and the actual lookout told me to help him lynch the veteren. we did and i won.
MadHatter [486416]

gg fam

I haven't played any ranked games. I only play ranked practice, and I haven't been terribly impressed with most of the other players. Does it get better?
sspine [1926080]

yeah, most the time people in ranked are better than in say all any or ranked practice, but sometimes they can be a lot worse. it really depends.
MadHatter [486416]

Hey, my ToS account is PsychoFungi. Y'all should add me.

I can also be found in game playing as: Azazel, Dafuq, Knob Goblin, Pohn Joctor, or various other dumbass names