Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book Countdown Bug

Started by Outlaw [1976437] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Outlaw [1976437]

You found a Drug Pack and a book entitled "Smuggling For Beginners" on your doorstep 2016/09/015:10:38 AM

You are currently reading Smuggling For Beginners
Increases travel items by 10 for 31 days
29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 42 seconds

Description says 31 days and I was only credited with 30
EdReal [434687]

I have a similar problem, when I float over the icon near my name it says I have 1 day 8 hours left, but when I click the book the page says 0 days and 8 hours
Outlaw [1976437]

Mine is the same if I hover or click on the icon. Everything is correct but it is off by one day. I'm thinking because there is only 30 days in this month?
brendan106 [420116]

same issue
You are currently reading The Real Dutch Courage
Doubles nerve regeneration for 31 days
29 days, 21 hours, 54 minutes and 38 seconds,
only used it just over 2 hours ago
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

This should be fixed now. If your icon still show the wrong time, try to refresh icon using 'settings'.