Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction (Ended)

Started by Kid_Desert [931019] on in Graphics.

51 replies · 597 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kid_Desert [931019]

You leave the whole effort, times i was careful for CNCs tuts i made and watched then you R- cause of overpriced Buyouts which nobody is obligated to

You make me feel i dont wanna make graphics anymore
Sap4balls [2007389]

If a negative rating makes you want to quit graphics then do you even enjoy doing it? He has a point, maybe he didn't need to express it the way he did and you don't have to agree with his opinion, but at least he had the decency to explain why he rated you down instead of just stealth rating.
1983006 [1983006]

I was going to keep this into mail. But I have decided to bring this up with the current comments on the auction, and I'm going to be frank with you, sorry if you feel the burn on this one.

I would like to cancel all of my bids on this auction.

I bid not because the work is great, but because from how it seemed from your mentality towards graphics, you aspired to be better, and no matter what was said to you, you persisted because you enjoyed it and for me, that was worth the money provided. I didn't look through the auction, I just threw $5m on all. I didn't even look at the Original Post of the thread.

However, today I have looked at the original post and I have seen this:
"#7 is risky as i didnt post it for cnc but frank helped me and i appreciate that alot" -
I would entirely disagree with you on this. I did provide CNC on the work, and even went to render the original image, and add the rest of his head so you can work on the lightning and depth properly, however this seems to be somewhat ignored and that's disheartened me. I even went to create an entirely new PSD that you had all rights to use, modify or whatever, that had some corrected lightning in it, and also showed the flow and a small idea on how to create a little more depth than you currently have, as yours seemed flat as a pancake. That was ignored too. You kept the original image and made one or two extremely visually minor adjustments. Not improving anything on which I had helped you with. Therefore, I only see my name here to perhaps try and gain you a few bids.

Then you up the Buyouts to like a gagillion when it all of this could be replicated with 10 minutes spare and 4 resources on each thing.
And then when -Ag3nt- Brought it up, you shut the idea down and then said how it makes you want to give up with gfx.

Just give up then mate.
I will not be R+ing or assisting you anymore.

Kid_Desert [931019]

Buyouts have been removed no Buyouts

As for what you guys said above i have absolutely no comment it's my second auction ever on torn everytime this happens idk this just this

@Frank number 7 was risky because of this i didnt apply your cnc for it i liked the ending product.,okay your bids are cancelled as you wish

Personally I think the reason for the gfx forums going south is this, can't you feel it's a bit arrogant of you all? why not simply state the buyout in a nice mail then all could be resolved i have few karma karma rating so R- matter for me

Take it easy folks.
Sap4balls [2007389]

One person said something about your buyouts, I simply commented on your response, which I felt shows that you have the wrong attitude towards graphics..

And you can hardly blame Frank for his post considering you threw his name in under apparent false pretenses.

I have no problem with you personally, and in fact I never even commented on your work here, so don't presume that I am being arrogant at all.
ZOMB13 [1795241]

The gfx forum has gone south because so many people do it for the money rather than the love of gfx not because someone called you out on your bs buyouts.
Kid_Desert [931019]

Soo I'm the most hated in here now.. Frank bounties me - and I'm a money seeker
Just because inexperiencly i add bs high Buyouts,feels bad...did know i suck this hard i think I'll be calling the auction off
Kid_Desert [931019]

I'll continue graphics i can't draw using bare hands as my handwriting sucks so i stick to drawing and making art using software

What's wrong with a mail explaining the buyout thing tho
Kid_Desert [931019]

Nah not really i was thinking about it
Nope won't cancel

Save some of the hate to those who rip your work guys my mistake is honest and I removed the buyouts won't stop improving my work's quality as well

You can bid now huz :)