Hi guys . I am spreading around my love for webnovels. Try visiting novelupdates.com . I am not sure i am allowed to post the web adress or not. Am i allowed? Okay whatever . They are mainly fiction or fantasy novels. Cultivation, supa natural, science fiction, romance . Korean, Chinese and japanese webnovels are mainly posted. And friendly forum and competetions.
Novels!
Started by --Lynn-- [1692880] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Hi guys . I am spreading around my love for webnovels. Try visiting novelupdates.com . I am not sure i am allowed to post the web adress or not. Am i allowed? Okay whatever . They are mainly fiction or fantasy novels. Cultivation, supa natural, science fiction, romance . Korean, Chinese and japanese webnovels are mainly posted. And friendly forum and competetions.
Wow wow wow! :O
I've been searching for this stuff. Thanks a lot XD
Exciting , exciting :D
Enjoy
Mentions: Novels and translations