Discussion thread or something
Anybody play this? I downloaded it for a free weekend and got hooked, ended up buying it now I play it everyday.
Who are your favourite operators? What do you hate or love about the game?
I play this a LOT. Add me on uplay bro: "IllmakeyouRQ"
I love all rainbow six's, and this one is epic, the best operators are caveira and smoke DEF and BB/IQ for attacking IMO :D
Ive got R6V 1 & 2 but havent played em yet. Too busy on Siege :D
I purchased Blackbeard and Capitao recently so Ive been using them, but my main attacker has to be Sledge or Fuze. As for Defenders Ive purchased Frost so Ive been using her alot, but prior to that Id use Mute
Add me up bro and we'll have a few games tomorrow if you're on and up for it!
I love sledge and mute, but only use them because they have union jack skins on their weapons haha! Frost is badass, but runs too slow :(
I'll try see how to add, which platform do you play it on?
i got it on ps4
favorite attackers= Sledge, Thermite but been using Capitao alot lately
favorite defenders= Jager, Valkyerie but been using Caveira some as well
I play on the PC, I ain't no console gamer ;)
sorry to hear that. i love playing rainbow 6 on my 65 inch t.v. with home theater. the direction the sounds come from are very accurate and amazing. the other day i could have sworn i heard Frost queef!!! lol
Capitao is really good, wish he was 2Armour & 2Speed instead. Sledge will always be my main operator!
I have it on Xbone sorry :(
I play on a 55 inch TV with turtle beaches breh, though I will be swapping size for quality and get a 2k resolution 33" monitor I think, so much better!