Hi, I am trying to come back into the game after I lost 200 million (All my cash) and I really want to get back into the game...
HOW I LOST MY CASH I was doing my own thing... just trading my life away and gaining money when someone came up to me (not sure if I can name names) and informed me that there was a way to gain cash a load faster. This person than explained about doubling in blackjack. I was a noob and was curious about this after the explanation so I said what the heck and tried it. I than became addicted and grew my cash from 180 mill to 200 mill in a day! After this occured I was really excited that I could gain pretty much unlimited cash without putting in much effort until I hit rock bottom. I did 1 bid of 5 million (doubling it to 80 mill) and losing that 80 mill. Now that I was down to around 45 mill I said what the heck and bet that... HUGE mistake because now I was broke... 200 mill lost in around 30 seconds.
WHAT I PLAN ON DOING NOW Before I wasted all my cash and hard work I was a trader who put loads of effort into the game... I plan on doing that again except this time never going near the casino. In 30 days I managed to get to 180 mill liquid cash even with some set backs during the time. Now with my knowledge of the game and a little bit of starter cash I believe I can blow past that and become the player I think I can be.
WHAT I AM ASKING OF YOU GUYS!
All I would like is a couple small loans... preferably from 500k-20million that could get me started back to where I was before the big issue. I have been trying all day to get one measly loan and have gotten no success... I am running on around 200k cash and am getting nowhere (I have only 6 travel space and no pilot for my PI)... I hope you guys understand and can help me get started again... please message me if you are willing and we can work out interest. Thanks!
Really bro... I am not asking for free money... I am asking for a second chance... I love this game and if I could not play anymore I would be extremely saddened. I know trust is low and people don't like to give loans but I also know that 500k is like a piece of dandruff to some people... open your hearts and give me a chance!
Umm.. no... Once I realized it was rigged I gave up on gambling... I thought it was actually a fair chance to gain cash... if I really wanted to go back into the casino would i be telling you my sob story?
If I wanted to go back into the casino would I really be asking for a loan that small? All I want to do it get enough to where I can buy some cheap bulk items and begin pushing up to where I was... i figured people would not believe but seriously man...
If you got 180m in 30 days once, I have faith you can do it a 2nd time. Much better to be able to say you did it yourself as opposed to having to be reduced to begging.
Did you get the goodie bag from Facebook Torn Lite yet? What about making a $5 donation to the game for a donator pack that you can sell for $25M? What about selling losses for hundreds of thousands of dollars a piece? Like Vernunzio stated, if you were able to build up $180M in a month, you can certainly do that again.
There are tons of ways to make cash, even as a new player. Just have to set more realistic targets for a little while. Even if you can only carry six items right now, you can make a few hundred thousand per day doing that, and you can hire a pilot too. Save up for a suitcase, and then you're right back in business. Just buying 100 beers or plushies each day at Bits and Bobs pays for the pilot.
It's going to be difficult finding players willing to loan you money, considering how quickly you blew through $200M. No casino addict ever says to someone loaning them money, "I'm going straight back to the casino with your money." It always sounds something like "I'm done, I promise! I'm never going back again, that place is evil!" Yet, they nearly always end up back in the casino.
In all the guides and forum posts about ways for players to make money, I have never seen "loan your money to broke players - you will get your money returned, plus high interest." That's a level of risk that most of the players with money are not going to take.
You are only 50 days old. As far as Dagrims good advice you need to start off small. Everyone has to start somewhere and we have all suffered casino set backs. I wouldn't class "coming back to the game" a suitable start to your thread when your less than 2 months old. Asking for loans or 'begging' is not the way to do it as it will only end badly. I do wish you the best of luck on your trading grind however.
I am also lost my first 50mil in that way.the way of doubling in blackjet give me some cash at start.But losing streak take all of my money. It will give me a lesson stop gumbling not only in torn but also in really life.torn is a game and its money is game money.the way you do is like selling your pride with this game money.So stop gumbling,begging and Start a fun game life.