Greetings . I am a new player and I couldn't help but notice that some items available for a low price at the NPC shops appear to be sold for a higher price via player auctions . What's the deal with this ?
A question regarding items.
Started by SanityKeeper [2013394] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Greetings . I am a new player and I couldn't help but notice that some items available for a low price at the NPC shops appear to be sold for a higher price via player auctions . What's the deal with this ?
Largely caused by players wanting the Bargain Hunter honor for winning 10 auction bids.
Players can only buy 100 items a day, if you want more you have to buy it from other players. Or if the stocks in the npc store runs out.