Staff Edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Eh he will just make more multis to do the same thing. I googled the phone number since the area code is from my state and this is a prolific scam, apparently made lots of money off of lots of …
Staff Edit
NOBODY RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL!!!! THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO OBTAIN PEOPLES REAL INFORMATION
Look we offer the following documents only to serious people.we offer
Birth Certificates
Married Certificates
Passport.
Driver License
ID Card.
Social Security Card
Master/Doctor-degree..........
.
American/Canadian Visas with work permit
And Other Documents etc. and we are located in the USA
Shut the f**k up...youre a scam
I already reported you so don't even bother trying your bullshit onTORN.....To anyone who is gullible don't email this guys email, he just posted, any information about yourself!
I bought my gun license through these guys. They are legit.
Edit: Not.
Legit my ass...Dude is age 0 commin on here with this bullshit
BACK OFF SO CALL SMOKE WHT ARE YOU REAL NAMES JUST BACK OFF IF YOU ARE INTO DRUGS U BETTER STOP BECAUSE IT GONNA YOU CRAZY ONE DAY
,WE ARE REAL IT WAS MICE DOX BUSINESS WITH YOU Remilia
You say youre from the U.S you cant even type proper English...Get the f**k outta here
Americans speak American, obviously
| 12-Apr-16 09:41 | [IP address removed] | jonespaul | [email removed] |
Adress and IP have been reported earlier.
DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM !! KEEP YOUR 500 REAL DOLLARS IN YOUR POCKET !
Oh shit, too late... I already gave them 500 dollars!
Pffff I've never met an American to speak that way...his English is broken, I can definitely tell he isn't American
HILARIOUS!!
You're finally getting your junior high diploma?
LOL
Junior? I only just left kindergarten...
Hello Harely we dont know waht you are talking about,so please dont try to blackmail us here
serious people interested in getting any documents should call us at [phone number removed] or email [email removed]
Way to go ace :(
TESTING