Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No

Started by jonespaul [2014547] on in Graveyard.

47 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

jonespaul [2014547]

serious people interested in getting any documents should call us at [phone number removed] or email [email removed]
Remilia [1284087]

Ah great! So I was looking to change my birth certificate from April Blake to something more masculine like Bob Dole.
I'm also looking for a cosmetic surgeon.

Thanks, please get back to me ASAP. I called but your lines are busy, this is very important for me.
TED [496062]

So you sign off as "Remilia" from the OP name. Then have the nerve to be the "customer/client" from your main Torn City account? You're not very good at scamming people.
DAMINK [2009054]

Dont staff monitor the forums for dickheads like this?
As funny as it clearly is, they are offering illegal stuff right?
Ban hammer comin to these 2 im guessin.
Remilia [1284087]

I don't have an Email Address sadly. Were going to have to arrange this entirely over the phone.
Do you take Western Union? Paypal? Food Stamps?

Your phone lines are still busy ;(
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

Eh he will just make more multis to do the same thing. I googled the phone number since the area code is from my state and this is a prolific scam, apparently made lots of money off of lots of not so savy consumers.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Nice, first one I've seen where the nut bags actually engage in reposting.

Very enjoyable thread, too bad it won't last long
Remilia [1284087]
It's not even right to accuse me of that, lol.

Obviously I'm messing with this person, if you can't see that and actually take this thread seriously as anything more than personalized spam in a desperate attempt to phish / scam / steal information, then your fairly hopeless.

This is the fun kind because some poor soul is actually here doing it and it's not just a bot.
jonespaul [2014547]

Harley why are you trying to blackmail us eh,you have never paid any money to us,pple who are not serious like you should backoff k