Hello, I understand that "Trainer" Position can get extra train for company. I would like to know that "Trainer" can access to the Train and provide train to other employee or not. Director can provide the train as usual.. But that Trainer Position made me confuse. Do the Trainer have access to the "Train" or not? I cannot find that fact on Torn / Wiki / Companies.. Hopefully someone can help me with that.. Thanks for your time :)
Question about "Trainer Position"
Started by JESSE-JAMES [1665400] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- The_Healer [1787515]
· 3 likes ·
Only the director can give out trains, the trainer position give +1 to train. So a 10 company instead of getting 10 trains per day will get 11 trains per day if they have assigned a trainer position.
Hello, I understand that "Trainer" Position can get extra train for company. I would like to know that "Trainer" can access to the Train and provide train to other employee or not. Director can provide the train as usual.. But that Trainer Position made me confuse. Do the Trainer have access to the "Train" or not? I cannot find that fact on Torn / Wiki / Companies.. Hopefully someone can help me with that.. Thanks for your time :)
Only the director can give out trains, the trainer position give +1 to train. So a 10 company instead of getting 10 trains per day will get 11 trains per day if they have assigned a trainer position.
ouch... only 1?
I read somewhere that the number of additional trains is based on the trainer effectiveness in the company.
Yup 1 or 0
if trainer effectiveness its 5* you will get 1 training point
if trainer effectiveness its 3*- you will get 0 training points