Hello Welcome to TornMart. We always try to give fair prices for anything I buy, and am willing to negotiate prices to try and find a price that suits us both. I also promise a mug free and fast trade for your items. Below you will find a list of things I'm currently buying as well as the approximate price I'm willing to pay for it. Please note that as the market changes these prices will also change but this may not be updated. I will try to update it as often as I can. So make you sure you message me for updated prices if I'm on. If you wish to trade with me and I'm offline please chat me and we can make arrangements.
Prices:
Cans:
Can of Munster/Santa Shooters: 1.35mill per can
Can of Red Cow/Rockstar: 1.85mill per can
Can of Tourine/X-MASS: 2.35mill per can
Plushies:
Kitten/Sheep/Bear: 500per plushie
Wolverines: 11K per plushie
Jaguar: 18K per plushie
Nessie/Chamois: 45K per plushie
Monkey: 50K per plushie
Fox: 50K per plushie
Lion: 65K per plushie
Panda: 5K per plushie
Camels: 90K per plushie
Flowers:
Dahlia: 3K per flower
Crocus: 13K per flower
Banana Orchid: 11.5K per flower
Orchid: 32K per flower
Edelweiss: 36K per flower
Ceibo: 48K per flower
Heather: 50K per flower
Violet: 69K per flower
Cherry: 69K per flower
Peony: 82K per flower
Trib: 89K per flower
Temp Weapons:
Bricks: 400 per brick
Smokes: 100K per smoke
I do buy the other temps, however a price will not be listed here.
Meds:
SFAKs: 16K per SFAK
FAKs: 22K per FAK
Morph: 46K per morph
I do buy Blood bags (including empty ones), however a price will not be listed here.
Candy:
Lollipops: 450 per lollipop
Big Box of Chocolate: 3800 per box
I do buy the other candies, however a price will not be listed here.
Drugs:
Cannabis: 9K per weed
Vicodin: 11K per pill
Ketamine: 22K per pill
Shroom: 22K per shroom
LSD: 64K per pill
Ecstasy: 65K per pill
Opium: 90K per lump
PCP: 130K per lump
Speed: 150K per can
Xanax: 800K per pill
Alcohol:
Beer: 500 a bottle
I do buy the other alcoholic beverages, however a price will not be listed.
Other boosters:
Lawyer cards: 200K per card
eDVD: 2.5mill per DVD
Other:
Goodie bags: 21mill
I also buy Jewelry and Electrical items, however a price will not be listed.
Notes:
- Items in purple that I state I will buy, but do not list a price on are simply items that I do not focus on buying, or that the prices for are too fluid to list. I will always buy them though.