I had a poker hand a few games back that was a flush and AKQJ10 straight and he had the same thing. 84m pot, split 82m/2m. Is that suppose to be right?
Poker.
Started by -Legendary- [223609] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I had a poker hand a few games back that was a flush and AKQJ10 straight and he had the same thing. 84m pot, split 82m/2m. Is that suppose to be right?
so did yall look into it, and will i be getting some of dat cash money money cash cash
They'll most likely need the game ID to be able to help you out.
Please provide a gameID and time played.
How do I find a game id... it was a few hours ago.
Passing back to aurel1 to see if he can find the poker game, although I guess it's going to be quite difficult without the game ID or at least a time of when you played it. ("a few hours ago" unfortunately doesn't help much)
GameID is a must to check any kind of poker bug - it can be found in 'tale details' section.
O
You need to file your own bug report.
Ok done
Since the player did not post the game ID, there's nothing we can do, so I'm going to close this.