Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy bug

Started by Segaco [1938502] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Segaco [1938502]
[image: puu.sh]
For some reason my happy is 0/0. This affected my gym gains too, because I got less than I used to.
I'm using Chrome and I live in a mansion.
I tried restarting the browser, but my happy is still 0/0, then I decided to check on my phone, but my happy is 0/0 there too.
help
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Just a thought but could that be an extreme if the upkeep is not paid for X amount of time? As your happiness decreases the higher your upkeep gets.