2 attacks lost here too... :(
Attacking Error
Started by Megadeth [24557] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
2 attacks lost here too... :(
Tried to hosp Sarah_Smith but when I won and clicked "hosp", I only got 550/500 etc.errors. Tried different options but neither mug now leave worked. reloaded Homepage and got sent to the fighting page - clicked hosp again to no avail... until the fight timed out and gets shown now as "ran away" which I didn't intended
- Attack log 22011383
Okay the issue has been confirmed so lets just chill out with the "same" "lost 50 e" replys now. Sucks but hopefully a fix is coming :)
Add me to the list of failed attacks/ lost energy.
fixed, you will receive them with recalculating soon
Happened to me as well, unable to finish attack- which timed out and I now have my first runaway loss! Revert this please as I completed the attack!
http://prnt.sc/cgio4h
I've just had it happen twice. Both times error 550 came up every time i tryed to click on either of the options to hospital or leave, evently timed out making look as if I've run away :/
@Kary. Thumbs up for the Lovecraft Quote.
http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4c6d0dee0919df21d5df1c442c819455
Beat the guy and then wouldn't let me do anything just kept reloading the error 550 thing
[image: i65.tinypic.com]
This his is the screen it gives when you click leave, mug or hosp
This his is the screen it gives when you click leave, mug or hosp
Wouldn't let me finish an attack either.
File: /torncity/html/casino/lib/sources/mongodb.lib.php Line: 115 Exeption: 10.99.99.152:27017: Executor error: OperationFailed: Sort operation used more than the maximum 33554432 bytes of RAM. Add an index, or specify a smaller limit.
that is error message from elimination page.
https://gyazo.com/9dfd5ae1113fb1d2555837091d298d56
I'm getting the same... on app6.
just bounces back from that screen to the 'leave, mug, hosp' choice screen until fight times out.
I'm getting the same... on app6.
just bounces back from that screen to the 'leave, mug, hosp' choice screen until fight times out.
and again;
[image: image.prntscr.com]
Fix it!!!
And I want mine energy back (free refill or something not just sorry!)
Attack info;
http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=13ef3fd3866179c43502d9ec4ac5fd62
same just happened to me..
Doesn't look like it's fixed. Wasted E for nothing. Same error. And now absolutely can't access anything...What a load of
not fixed for me. 550 error regardless which button I pressed
- Attack log 22108576
Wait 4-5 mins time run out and you can go to gym :D
Just happend again. Packing up for tonight. And Expecting full E refund. Thanks