Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot complete attack

Started by Arlna [2010992] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Arlna [2010992]

At times the last few days I've gotten a "550 No Reason Phrase" error and usually when reloading the page it will let me choose leave, mug, or hospitalize. Lately however I was unable to choose any option. Today I even fully logged out, closed and restarted the browser, logged back in and still couldn't complete. In fact it eventually times out (This fight was not finished and timed out) and said the attack couldn't complete... my energy is gone and it's like I just wasted it. Also just realized it's showing up in my events as runaways...for them.

http://imgur.com/a/G0L6e

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=d95039e9d20b83148ffa78b57067272f

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=43b394d04d5c6f584041c7bb113f17ee
Dzida [2011769]

Same bug here. At first i thouth it's related with elimination bug so... fine. But after this i hit a mission and i could not finish the fight, so after i was timed i tried once again and now, not only i lost energy but also i'm in hospital for "deciding run away". It's really frustrating...
Lycan [1951347]

same for me, the attack timed out but I was unable to finish it

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=72fa0ec500b072a63500eb14b6873df6
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

This is an error related to competition, I will now close duplicated threads as this is the same issue for everyone.