Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Duke

Started by krisis [461155] on in Attacking.

45 replies · 397 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Missterial [1955904] ×1

krisis [461155]

Let's find a time and day that is good for everyone. I suggest
15th, 16th and 17th 21:00 TC time

My preferred time
15th 21:00 TC time

anyone else with a preferred time, let us know so we can try and arrange the best time and day for everyone.

Hi guys,

I have a mission and that is to attack duke, I can't defeat him by myself and would like to ask anyone if they have the same mission as me and wish to participate in a group attack. If you wish to join me feel free to let me know when and what time, also I will provide meds to anyone who has lost against Duke during the group offensive.



krisis [461155]

Hey guys sorry for the late reply, I was busy at work and had a few deadlines as well. But now that I am free anyone up for attacking Duke tonight at 21:00 (TC time) or how about the 15th at 21:00 okay??
krisis [461155]

I will be very honest, I made a mistake I confused UK time for TC time. I'll be up till 00:00 TC if anyone is still up for it. As an apology I have sent you, 7sign and Saigotsu 500k.