As an experiment me and 7Sign have attacked Duke together, we lost very quickly. However We noticed that when we used different temporary weapons, it slowed him down and I manage to land a hit. If we can get more people like 10+ we have a good chance of defeating Duke. If you know anyone ask them to join in, or anyone that is available for hire post your services here.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
As an experiment me and 7Sign have attacked Duke together, we lost very quickly. However We noticed that when we used different temporary weapons, it slowed him down and I manage to land a hit. If we can get more people like 10+ we have a good chance of defeating Duke. If you know anyone ask them to join in, or anyone that is available for hire post your services here.
I am happy to attack again as part of your group. Can respond to UK or TCT just be clear which one you mean!
Tonight?
I gotta date tonight, can we do this tomorrow? I was lookin forward to handing your keisters back to you.
Oh, and if you pencil neck narks come find me and i aint in, can you feed my dog? I got a new one. His name is Keith. He don't bite if you dont put your hand in his mouth, otherwise, yeah he bites.
Hey Duke, you finally decided to take your sister out? :o
Hahaha this is amazing, let's attack Duke on 15th at 21:00 TC time!! Let me know if you're down
I'm down for this
Am down for this!
In
Great I'll see you guys at 21:00 TC time to attack Duke, bring more players if you can, make sure you have enough ammo and equip tear gas, smoke bombs and etc.
Is the mug being split?
Nicely done mates! Many thanks to everyone!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any duke attack in near future?
+1
Putting my name down for it too.
Yes, check the main Duke thread: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=59&t=15973284&b=0&a=0&start=1380
I've posted the next time there: " 21/09 for at 2100 TCT. "
Mentions: ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!
Missterial [1955904]Ok, a plan:
This Thursday, 29th of September,
17:00 TCT time perhaps?
let me know if you're available, if nobody or too few are available we can change the time.
Show more
I can make it for 17:00 TCT 29th Sept. Anyone else interested?
Mentions: Missterial [1955904]
I am in
How do we keep comms going?
Anyone else still doing this mission?