Ousted first and confirmed even though they had the most total attacks made with 37k. Seems anything goes in this comp.
Pirates [poll]
Started by Ceb [68232] Committee on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 158 / 158 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 158
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 45 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KickRocks [1030718]
· 38 likes ·
Pirates got owned...get over it - Bullzeye [922212]
· 28 likes ·
pirates were the first team eliminated at 2pm, fair and square, just took a while to confirm it and in the process other teams dropped to 0, would be unfair for any other team to be eliminated apart from pirates … - Champion [1927067]
· 24 likes ·
A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z notice anything missing? pirates took the L (Edited cos i got the alphabet wrong and …
Mentioned in this thread
Majsan [843586] ×2
Ousted first and confirmed even though they had the most total attacks made with 37k. Seems anything goes in this comp.
Should start elimination rounds tomorrow since they couldn't configure the crons right, that would be the most fair option tbh. Maybe they'll figure out how to stop an internal DDOS.
I voted better you than me.
If this was a stand up jousty tournament and then yes Pirates should ofcourse win - i was willing to put money on it Pirates would win.
But this is Torn, and same as any other 'gladiator' type of contest online or in martial art/real world people will turn if they see the strong being at a disadvantage.
the greatest strategy for Pirates would have been to keep discipline and show strength only when they needed to fight for survival.
But that is the way it goes.
I do hope Pirates get something for it though.
Pirates was Eliminated because of suppose Allies, that weren't even Allies, people took this Elimination for a faction instead of a feature put in place to have fun with, without needing it to be like a damn faction. I learned that next time, I will not be reading any forum for the group I will be in, and attack whoever. Because at the final hour the suppose Allies were attacking.
pirates were the first team eliminated at 2pm, fair and square, just took a while to confirm it and in the process other teams dropped to 0, would be unfair for any other team to be eliminated apart from pirates tbh...
I know, I'm saying restart it, no elimination today. I can only speak for Pirates, but 80% of the team couldn't hit for the final 10-12 minutes. The cron issue created an internal DDOS within the torn servers and resulted in 504 errors for many people. We had tons o fE ready to attack but couldn't do so because of the server admin f**k up. It WOULD be fair to start the elimination rounds tomorrow since they "have it fixed"
It's the same as any major war.
Same as it's been forever.
Most of the people on the other teams were unable to do anything either, our chat was spammed with it for 10 minutes, both faction and team.
LOVED all the crazy action this morning. My only complaint is the eliminations are 7am Seattle time so I had to wake up early to join the insanity =)
[image: ih1.redbubble.net]
I don't think any major war causes the whole site to take a shit. And you're right... this shit has been going on for far too long. It's pretty sad that a millionaire can't pay for a high performance game. GG.
Pirates got owned...get over it
Good one? Pretty pathetic that your stupid ass can't see that there is a problem with the sytem. But carry on, MM will beat that ass in the coming days.
I agree torn is crap and buggy
Welcome to torn where dreams of winning get chedded!
At least this comp is more exciting then world war where all the top factions and heavy hitters merged into one super team just to destroy every other team with no chance of coming close to winning.
And to all the players saying making hits is a waste of e, I guess levelling up, getting closer to med awards, total attacks made awards, critical hits awards, finishing hits awards is just a waste of your characters e and time as well.
A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
notice anything missing?
pirates took the L
(Edited cos i got the alphabet wrong and needed to correct it cos i'm a retard >.>)
Voted: Mission accomplished of course xD
Mission Accomplished.
Seattle life! Yea was not too excited bout 7am elimination lol
Lololol gets my vote, all the whining in the forums makes it better :p
I think Illusions may implode after this is all said and done >.>