Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Smith v canelo

Started by paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper on in Sports.

9 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Philistine [475622]

Gonna be underwhelming, I feel that Floyd was the last golden boy in boxing, the great talent is going to MMA at this point, more money to be made there generally.

Until a dominant boxer shows up again that I want to see, I will have to maintain that attitude, the old days of massive haymakers are gone, the new boxing is about tactics and not wasting any energy, which isn't that exciting to watch if you don't enjoy a strategic fight.

Why would the entire sports thread be about soccer?