Hi everyone! I don't have enough money to put a donator pack up in the item market, so is there anyone here that would like to buy it from me?
Donator Pack
Started by HannahHasHugs [2013699] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hi everyone! I don't have enough money to put a donator pack up in the item market, so is there anyone here that would like to buy it from me?
I really want to get rid of this thing, so if somebody could buy it off of me, I'm still selling it. The going rate is 26.3 mil on the market but I'll let it go for 25.5 mil... otherwise I guess it's negotiable. Just message me or mail me.
Sold! Thank you so much, everyone! If I get another pack, I will make another post. :)
Sold