What happened to having a trading simulator, like the ones on torn (I don't mean things like forex simulator or dopewars). Looking for one to practice, anyone know some?
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
What happened to having a trading simulator, like the ones on torn (I don't mean things like forex simulator or dopewars). Looking for one to practice, anyone know some?
Patrician 3 used to be my favorite. It's an old game but haven't found another like it. Oh and I didn't care for Patrician 4.
Cool, I'll check it out :D
Yes the patrician games are good. Im spent a LOT of time on patrician 1 on my amiga many years ago.
Patrician 3 is pretty good as well yes.
Tried patrician 3.The game's cool.Pretty complicated though.Requires multitasking at its best.
There is also one called Port Royal 2 which is basically the same as Patrician 3 but in the Caribbean. You will love it!