im doing armed robberys, am I wasting nerve on them? What crime should I be doiong because the first armed robbery is the highest crime I can do.
Crime exp
Started by sITreP [1997575] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
im doing armed robberys, am I wasting nerve on them? What crime should I be doiong because the first armed robbery is the highest crime I can do.
Need some more details ur natural nerve bar how many crimes you have done many times in jail etc
Natural nerve bar is 20 + 1merit + 1faction
jAil quite a few times
and probably 700 theft?
i would do pickpocketing or jacket theft till 25 NNB. will increase success
Thorough robberies are the 7-nerve crimes you should be committing, as long as you are getting like 90% success rates. Your NNB will increase to 25 more quickly if you can complete those successfully than if you continue stealing jackets or pickpocketing. Don't bother with larcenies.
If you are getting more than a rare blue result from thorough robberies, drop back down to jackets or pickpocketing (old lady or business man, not loan shark) for a little while and then try the thorough robberies again.
If you are more concerned with getting theft merits than increasing your NNB, however, steal jackets like a boss, then dispose of them so you can get the 5,000 trashed items merit.
Ok,
im just getting blues on thorough robbery. Would stealing jackets give less crime exp that swift armed robbery or officec larencies?
No, right now it would give you much more, because you'd be getting green results instead of blue/red. You need to be stealing jackets. Don't move to another armed robbery, and larcenies aren't really recommended at all. After 100-200 jackets, move up to pickpocketing old ladies and then businessmen, and after a couple hundred of those see how your success rate changes with thorough robberies. Wasting 7 nerve on a bunch of blue results with an occasional green is not the path to success.
Recommend reading Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15928248&b=0&a=0&start=0
Mentions: Grave Please
I get 100% greens on the first thorough though and 100% green on all larencies?
If you are going strictly for experience, then the highest-nerve crime you can commit that gives you all (or nearly all) greens is the one you should be committing.
I also second Baldr's recommendation to reading that Nerve Bar guide.