I have done 125 hits with machine guns, but i dont have the merit yet. Its been 21 hours now. Tried the merit page. Logging out and back in.
Merit missing
Started by Kontkriebel [1783454] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I have done 125 hits with machine guns, but i dont have the merit yet. Its been 21 hours now. Tried the merit page. Logging out and back in.
Attack to trigger it.
i got my last hits with machine guns from defends. i attacked someone and got the merit now. thank u!
Great!
Resolved...marked as closed
Ouch! But I'm glad that getting my ass kicked by you fixed this bug xD