Killerda speaks in riddles... My comrades seem to be conflicted, though they made the correct choice last time...
My commander has his guns and swords to kill, and I must vote for one who has been voted for already, the most logical move...
*Pulls out a combat knife and steps up to Cathead, holding the blade to the throat*
I shall listen to the riddler, he nearly sent Batman crazy after all....(Hush story)
Vote Cathead
Let's see how many of your nine lives you'll have left after this....
our votes are too randomized. ... can we arrive at a consensus. please? .. Our Commander Sir has kindly given me the Golden Pistols and Golden Swords ( ofcourse I told him it is only for taking a few Selfies for my fb account) ...
and, I am ready to use.
:D
The commander gently pushes cathead back and said only one person does the executions around here
Diamond swords not golden
Phew, thanks commander. And what a gentle push it was.
unvote valk, vote zgreek.
To cover my own back, I'm going to join the pile on to the Greek. It's suspicious he's just gone MIA since he was voted for. I'm not sure what killerda and deadmanwonder are going off, but voting for me is a mistake. My role couldn't be more mundane. It's still one for one right now, we're doing really well.
aww my first game and im already dead =(, best of luck my comrades
Dont worry my Comrade... your death will be avenged at the appropriate time and in a suitable manner.
(actually, this sentence is always read in the news when terror strikes)
Oh no.... I dozed off again..... and in my sleep I saw the sphynx...... I saw his mind slaves.... they were all women..... all women warriors..... were they amazons? But they seemed so strong....... They must be Valkyries! Cathead might or might not be the sphynx, but Valkyrie could also be its servant... Why is everything so jumbled now... visions.... voices.... something wrong with my mind... can't trust Valkries now either..... so hard to understand....
Unvote Cathead
Vote Valkyrie
The voices whisper... you are a genius.... shut up! shut up! You are a fool! shut up you too! You are an elephant! I may have the memory of an elephant but I have no tusks or trunk... You are a lemming, following the crowd over a cliff... I have no fur! Shut up damn voices! OUT! OUT OF MY HEAD! Do not come back until you have something useful to say!
.... I have something useful to say..... How do you know the sphynx was killing people.... how do you know they were... "People"
Suddenly, I see a vision... a true day vision (Damn it, it has been too long since I have had my pills) A Day-Vision of the sphynx, with his mind slaves, or are they she-warriors... is that one smiling? maybe they are not slaves.... Damn it confusion.... one of the people they are about to sacrifice tears through his own hand with his teeth to get out of his manacles, and soon many are doing the same, then they attack the sphynx and the valkyries with a frenzy of biting... as the sphynx backs away, the she-warriors gather around him stabbing, but the condemned will not go down.... the voices were right... they were not human..... were these sphynx and valkyries executing zombies?
Maybe they are not so bad after all..... I clearly can't trust them, as the sphynx had far too much glee in his eyes when he danced with the entrails draped upon him, and the valkyries revere him too much for that crazed look in his eye.... I know it well...... but neither condemn them for executing zombies.... zombies are almost as bad as visions and voices, and they kill you just as sure....
Unvote Valkyrie
If not those two then who has been brain-eating around here? I see one who is lacking in brains and must be looking for some....
Vote Zgreek
Everyone is there eating lunch when they notice valkrie and killerda were acting strange as doghead got closer he whispered shut your mouth and killerda yelled out we are not your slaves and tackle doghead after a few minutes the commander was trying to shoot one of them and killerda killed doghead
Doghead the puppet master is dead
Killerda and valkrie have been released and have a protection
Thank you for freeing me KillerDa <3
Although I was excited to get to use my hint I had just gotten permission from the commander to use lol
Oh well I'm still going to post it anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBzTJ7Q7n7gNow I can talk all I want xD
Just to clarify killerda is a super solder and had a deal that let him use his power twice then die
As doghead's body hits the ground, the voices suddenly stop, and the visions disappear...
Now that I am myself again and free of outside control, I can see that I clearly don't want to kill Zgreek! Everyone heed me... it was the "voices" who told me to kill him.... get it now?
Unvote Zgreek
The commander gets killerda to help him carry doghead body outside
He moves killerda and valkrie to a safe house in the same place as the commander for the time being
I'm still leaving my vote on Greek until he explains why the sudden unexplained vote on me. I know that DogHead told Killer and I to vote for him but I also know how clever DogHead is and no idea what he would have had us do at the end of the day.
So until Greek explains I'm leaving my vote on him :P
I'm so confused what happened, but bye bye everyone :P
Killerda is a super solder and he killed you
Wow! Fantastic result KIllerDa, well done.
votes 1.Jonasty66
2. Valkrie Greek
3.Escapedgoblin sharkspark
4.deaidth
5 bobbylikespie
6. Zgreek vala
7.Nish
8.sharkspark
9. Lordsam zgreek
10.Doghead Greek
11. Cathead Val
12.tempest zgreek
13. Six kyrioa
14deadmanwonder cathead
15.Killerda lordsam
16.kyrioa
This is what I have so far
If I missed anything from me please
I do not have a solid case against anyone right now. I do have a growing list of people that range from 90% to 100% green, which I will not be providing... sorry... and an almost equally sized list of people that are wholly unknown. I have only one that is slightly more red than unknown. That is LordSam. I voted for him yesterday with no real reason. Soon after that, I was puppeted. I do not know if this was related to my vote or not, but it is all I have to go on.
Vote Lordsam