Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Contact george@torn.com

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

WNorkle [1890644] ×1

JollyGarcia [494677]

So I was going through my company, and when I clicked on stock I received this message:

[image: i67.tinypic.com]

Now as much as I would like to help this game, realistically I'm not going to open my email to send 'george' that page number.

Why do we have to go outside of torn to send this page?
I suggest having a "report" button that appears when the message pops up, or simply an account that we can copy and paste the message. The account could even be george@torn.com so there's absolutely no confusion.

I just don't see myself sending this error to george if I have to open my email.
CharlieKirk [1260044]

DB error - please report session 82f847b2624ec5bfc42ae19300d486f5 to george@torn.com


I did a search from my browser (not in Torn) & the link sent me here!
Phinian [1950918]

This Grey box appeared on my travel page so I'm following instructions



DB error [mongo] - please report page 58f4eba2a98dc to george@torn.com
Welltess [2010339]

seems so much easier to just email him in game. but this chat also came up so my dumb ass is just gonna bombard him all fronts.



58f4ecef23f1c