Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple lines on slot machine

Started by gra [672042] on in Suggestions.

70 replies · 355 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

gra [672042]

I think you should be able to play multiple lines on the slot machines up to a maximum of 5 (all 3 lines and both diagonals)

playing multiple lines would cost more stake and casino tokens.

this way it is no advantage to play more lines, just means can spend tokens quicker :)
gra [672042]

nah takes ages to spend 2000+ CT 1 at a time, it would be same odds, instead of having 75 single spins you would have 15 x5 spins or 25 x3 spins, you get the point.

ok you cover more combinations but get much less spins. or cover less combinations and get more spins. just allows for different play styles.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Indeed, since when has putting effort into anything been fun...

I mean, you should just have one spin and get it all over and done with... [:sick:]
Mauk [1494436]

Good point. Sort of.

Brainlessly clicking a button is not a rewarding, creative nor productive effort. I now support this suggestion.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I think you misunderstood my post...

Let me introduce myself, I'm Sweeney Todd and I'll be your sarcastic friend through this tour of the Suggestions forum... [:sick:]
Ahab [1735214]

I'm going to suggest they already have the payout they want locked down so any change to the machine that would make it seem like you would be winning more would just be messed with on the backend so the payout would be the same as now.
gra [672042]

Possibly, but generating 5x payouts or 3x payouts would be equally as easy and as long as it uses an increased amount of tokens there is no "easy win" solution as has been previously suggested.

I'm happy for the same rate of payout, I would just like the option to play more lines with less spins.

Its effectively the same as going into a shop with £5 and buying 5 separate lottery tickets at £1 each in separate transactions or paying for them all together and printing 5 on the same ticket, the chances of winning is exactly the same.