who's the oldest real age player?
real age
Started by Steelmann [2014763] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 111
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 999FEDTL [1990064]
· 21 likes ·
Bet you havent gone past 10. - thestud [1654931]
· 18 likes ·
Tyler [23890] was 76 when he lost interest in the game after his wife of 50 years left for her heavenly abode. Don't even know if he's still alive today, but I pray he isn't............. A person like him doesn't … - Steelmann [2014763]
· 18 likes ·
well don't look at then just making conversation if there's nothing there for you discuss then move on to another post without making a negative post. I'm here to have fun and meet people my age. so go piss in …
Mentioned in this thread
who's the oldest real age player?
Steelmann 59
could of just said you age in your first post...
I'm only 54...
makes it more interesting that way lol
53
There is no interest in a discussion that has nothing to be discussed............
well don't look at then just making conversation if there's nothing there for you discuss then move on to another post without making a negative post. I'm here to have fun and meet people my age. so go piss in your own beer. lol
From what I can recall there is someone in their late 60s / early 70s who plays this game.
i thought freebird was in his 60's?
Collette 90
ALi similiar
DExy similiar
Duckie similiar
.
Bet you havent gone past 10.
23
imma kid xD
I have yet to be born
There's some players in their 70s which is cool to socialize with a different generation. Exposure to technology to older people is interesting cause some are way more used to it than others. My dad is in his 60s and all I can imagine him doing on here is yelling at everyone with caps on all the time...
I am the oldest at 90 years old.
Tyler [23890] was 76 when he lost interest in the game after his wife of 50 years left for her heavenly abode.
Don't even know if he's still alive today, but I pray he isn't............. A person like him doesn't deserve the loneliness at his age.
Mentions: Tyler [23890]
I feel 142.
im 21