Anybody help me it's been 5 days I haven't found anything in the city. I am checking the city every hour twice but not found anything. My two friend recently joins torn after me and have found many good items.One found a casino pass and others found a donator pack. How can I find items? I use torn in mobile. Is there any difference between using mobile and computer?
item finding
Started by JeanGREY01 [2003225] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
I use Doc N, Only reason i didn't suggest it is because he said he uses mobile. - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I've been here for a while and i have never found anything of a value over 10 mill, It takes time and patience, I've gone some time without anything popping up for me to find.
Anybody help me it's been 5 days I haven't found anything in the city. I am checking the city every hour twice but not found anything. My two friend recently joins torn after me and have found many good items.One found a casino pass and others found a donator pack. How can I find items? I use torn in mobile. Is there any difference between using mobile and computer?
I can go weeks not finding items, just be persistent and patients :)
I've been here for a while and i have never found anything of a value over 10 mill, It takes time and patience, I've gone some time without anything popping up for me to find.
wait 2 weeks not going on the city map then try finding items also get doctor n on the google chrome store
I use Doc N, Only reason i didn't suggest it is because he said he uses mobile.
I've had to wait for more then a month to get a item and then again 3 weeks to find 2 items. Like other said, unfortunately you have to be patient and be lucky
Just click city thats the thing that generates the finds.
twice a hour over multiple hours each day.
I dont look at the map i only do that once every few weeks to sweep up all the finds at once.
Been few weeks. Totally random it seems
Be patient. I have found boxing gloves without any effort.
Being active to visit the city page doesn't necessary find you any item. It just gives you the opportunity to trigger an item spawn on your map. So it could be the RNG god playing you out for the time being. Just keep at it and it should eventually spawn some goodies.
I just found a "Bad Gateway". So there are things that you can find.
I recently began to note my finds to see if there is a particular pattern to the item generation on the map.
DoctorN City Finds (awareness 1 merit)
02/09/16 - Gift card (1st find)
06/09/16 - Ninja stars
09/09/16 - USP
10/09/16 - Vektor CR-21
15/09/16 - Steyr AUG
20/09/16 - Butterfly Knife
(awareness 2 merits)
21/09/16 Flash Grenade
24/09/16 Bolt Cutters
28/09/16 Bolt Cutters
CHANGE LOG
edit: b/m-
DoctorN City Finds (awareness 1 merit)
02/09/16 - Gift card (1st find)
06/09/16 - Ninja stars
09/09/16 - USP
10/09/16 - Vektor CR-21
15/09/16 - Steyr AUG
20/09/16 - Butterfly Knife
(awareness 2 merits)
21/09/16 Flash Grenade
24/09/16 Bolt Cutters
28/09/16 Bolt Cutters
CHANGE LOG
edit: b/m-
On average I find 3 -5 items a day. Best in the past week are Shabti sculpture, 1 script from the Quran and a Goodie bag.
I do own a fireworks stand for the awareness bonus and have my awareness maxed with merits.
Do still find a lot of budget items though
3-5 items a day.....ima be the first to call bs on that
Whos next?[:sick:]
Its possible. he has all the perks maximum awareness and a fireworks stand i havent looked at what drugs he takes though lsd and xtc also boost awareness.
i have found 3/4 items a day many times when i had maximum awareness and lsd.
And I might add I click the city link every half hour from 5am till 10pm everyday.
Anyway I have never reason to bs... was just explaining to the lower level to understand
Could not resist from sharing my happiness....
after many days of restless CLICKING around the city, and spending a few merits on awareness... got a book:
The Book : Limbo Lovers 101 is a Book Item.
The dexterity of one's spine has long been seen as an indication of their sexual prowess, and it is no coincidence that many of the greatest limbo champions were also spectacular in the bedroom. Margaret Headstone-Guff spent six years stalking and bedding some of the greatest pole-avoiders the world has ever seen, and during this time she absorbed many tips and tricks of the trade. Now this knowledge is passed on to you in this, a comprehensive guide to limbering yourself up real good, in a way which hopefully won't leave you paralysed.
"After limbering myself up using the instructions in Limbo Lovers 101, I now eat and defecate through a tube"
- The guy from Mumford & Sons
Effect: Increases Dexterity gym gains by 30% for 31 days
--------------------------------
so, The Wolverine1. ... as Biccy said, please be patient...