I'm having a couple issues with the Blackjack game. Firstly the 5 card charlie thing is usually a rule only imposed on home games, here where I live (Las Vegas, NV) no casino allows the 5 card charlie rule. about 10 years ago they had a 6 card charlie rule for a bit but it really is up to the house and house rules are specified beforehand so i can accept that.
Secondly and more importantly the splitting doesn't work like it is supposed to. When I split i am supposed to be able to finish hitting on both hands first and then the dealer is supposed to play out his hand and his final hand is to be played against both my hands. What actually happens is I am allowed to finish one hand, then the dealer gets to play his hand, afterwards I am allowed to finish my second hand, and then the dealer gets to play his hand all over again possibly getting a completely different hand. If the dealer busts out i am supposed to win both hands and if he hits to a number higher than my hands then that is his standing hand. It makes no sense that the dealer can get 2 different totals on the same hand.