Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Levelling bugged

Started by StockBoy [2018307] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mary_Dragora [1893929]

I think I have a similar problem with the leveling and lack of life increase. I clicked the level up button and got a 505 error message. I refreshed the page and it returned to the home screen still only 750 full life when it should be 810. I have 4 green bar merits on my Life Points.

Connected to Server App 2.



Vaeovis [1868659]

I've just upgraded my level from 17 to 36 after holding for two years. But my life and my rank have not been upgraded. I did receive a 550 error each time I upgraded my level.

I'm currently using Firefox version 49.0.
Recursive [2015194]

I experienced the same problem. I leveled up from 8 to 9, received a 550 error. My level went up but my life did not increase.

Its a bit sucky because at my low level every life point is important. Has anyone had any luck getting their issue resolved?
Vaeovis [1868659]

Although I have the awards for outstanding and celebrity, the rank on my homepage and my profile page still says Master