Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Banners & More!

Started by PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor on in Graphics.

3 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor

I've been making banners and custom art for about 11 years now as a hobby. I don't have a degree or training, so all of my skills are self taught. I am by no means the best, but would be a good option if you're on a budget and wanting something made for your profile, bazaar, forums signature, etc. Below are a few examples of banners I have made while here on Torn. I have many more edits I have done for other games or Facebook stuff but I'm not going to post them here since I want to keep this Torn related. If you like my work, let me know and I'll see if I can make you something spiffy at a decent price. [:

Prices: To be determined
Payment Options: Cash, anything you're willing to trade!

[image: i73.photobucket.com]

[image: i73.photobucket.com]


[image: i73.photobucket.com]

[image: i73.photobucket.com]



[image: s5.postimg.org]

[image: s5.postimg.org]

[image: s5.postimg.org]

[image: s5.postimg.org]

[image: s5.postimg.org]
Grif [882958]

i'd suggest looking at some tutorials if you wish to make/sell sigs in the graphics fourm, if you have a look around you will see some ideas of the quality/ the amount of changes from a stock a player should make.