Is it possible for a person leasing a property with a vault to use the vault in that property?
Vault.
Started by 2017312 [2017312] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Is it possible for a person leasing a property with a vault to use the vault in that property?
No, you need to own the property to use the vault.
OK. Damn. I own the property. Thanks for your prompt response.
That should be changed, your actually paying for that upgrade in rent money
Yeah no you're not - you're paying for the happy and the plane.
vault upgrade is part of that happy
I don't think you understand, if the vault functionality were to be included the renting price would go up more. Now you just pay for the happy the vault provides, not the actual use, since there is no use for people renting one.
edit: spelling
All I'm saying is owner bought vault to raise happy in which he can charge more rent for happy, so in turn tenant who is paying for that happy monthly should get to use vault. I guess that means I can't use the pool then. But then again I do get gym gains from it.
You claimed that you should have vault access because you're paying. But you're only paying for the happy. You're not paying for the vault.
That being said, anything further is just whining, because no, it's not possible to use the vault no matter what your logic.
You do have the option to marry someone who owns a property with a vault, but they would have to trust you a ton to share it with you. Otherwise you have to own the vault aka property yourself.
I'm able to use the airstrip, why not the vault?
I agree with your logic but if changes are made, rents will go up substantially making PI rental less affordable to average player.
....or co-habit with spouse
Or just forget it and start some cheap company + use the vault there. Yes, you will lock yourself out from a decent salary + specials for a while (since your company has only 1 star) but this is very effective as a mug protection when you are a new player.
Later in the game you can ditch that company and buy yourself a PI.
And yeah, I agree that the vault should be made available while renting a property.
Lets face it, anyone who can afford a PI rental is level 15, therefor they can travel which means they can use the Caymans and anyway if you are renting a PI it is not like you have the sort of cash that is even worth mugging or storing in a vault.
Thinking of Torn logically is silly, no matter what there will always be parts of it that will be incredibly illogical, like a private island affecting stat gains in a gym that is at the other side of the city.
Untill you get hacked...it's a bit risky unless you've the block, which is stupid money
Geez, use a bit of common sense please....
Company vault is only a temporary buffer for a cash.
City bank, caymans account etc. works fine for depositing some real money until you get PI vith a vault.
I have to question your logic as to why prices would rise... I mean, the owner cannot use the vault, Any increases would be shot down by those still offering them at the old price. Supply and demand.
Shrugs...whatever bud..