Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing icon

Started by HarpSeal [183595] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
HarpSeal [183595]

i havent raced for months from what i remember and randomly today i got a icon on my information bar

saying:

Racing
Waiting for a race to start
More drivers are required for the race to start

i didnt even touch racing for months and i have this icon
im not in a custom or official race

is this a bug?
McMug [1941005]

I woke up to every single icon on my mobile. For a brief second I was sure I got hacked lol. Good news it is just a bug.