EDIT: Not paying currently. Will repost again when I will start paying. Thanks!
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Gholden [1786423] ×1
EDIT: Not paying currently. Will repost again when I will start paying. Thanks!
Paid about 30 so far...need many more! :)
R+
I would like to sell a loss, thanks. And since I am quite new you can pay 150k :)
as soon as i get 25 energy, i'll do it xD
Bump, still paying for losses need more!
Confirmed - 1 attack so far and received payment
Mentions: Gholden [1786423]
Paid extremely fast...Thx Gholden!