Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Field Trip?

Started by Patchwork [977198] on in Missions.

2 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Patchwork [977198]

I'm not sure how to get this? It sounds stupid, because it explains it very clearly lol..

But I've won $1000 on High-Low more than once and it's not letting me progress?

Is there something I'm missing?


Win $1,000 on High-low ($0 / $1,000)
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Your net profit has to be $1000, so if you do a 10k bet for example, and you earn back 7800 it will not count because you actaully need more than 10k to make it count.
Patchwork [977198]

Ok, thanks..

I'm sure I tried that before.. but it worked this time.. Must have been doing something wrong! :D

Only just started doing the missions and I'm quite enjoying them as a not so active player :P