I tried 4 times but died after i threw the smoke grenade every time. We need more people, let's arrange another day and time. We can coordinate on Global chat when we attack.
ALMOST EVERY 4 HOURS - BE THERE - DUKE... LOOT'M!!
Started by White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 3,665 / 3,665 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I tried 4 times but died after i threw the smoke grenade every time. We need more people, let's arrange another day and time. We can coordinate on Global chat when we attack.
im' in, but hey... no attacks occurred
there's a new thread - we'll try through that...
when will be the next?
i only have 3 more days
I got 1 left, but this is not a real problem because if I don't do this mission now it will be the second time that I fail it. After a week or two when you'll have again the experience needed, it will appear again
17:00 on the 1st October is the new time...
i'm in
I'm in too
I'm in
Just a tip from someone who had this mission the second it became available. We did this with BodyBagger. He wants some energy from each participant and wants to keep the mug which is fine. You need at least 15 people, and the low levels should pretty much not attack, just hang there in attack for the debuff on Duke. Also, toss those smokes and other debuffs and keep it on him. Have some meds ready to get back into the fight right after losing. When getting close to victory, stay idle as to not be in hosp when the last punch is thrown.
Good luck!
I'm in too, but we need more
I am in for Duke attack.. Message me...
I'm in.
I'll do it
i'm in
Time to talk through global chat
Damn just missed it :/
Me too :-( guess i should have checked forums... I've got 4 days left if anyone else is down