45 replies · 566 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
AGreatPerson[2022784]
· 3 likes · He scammed losses, on his thread he admits to this, saying "This is indeed correct". One example of this: From Shield [2004031]: "did over 60 attacks since friday. sent multiple messages. doesn't respond to messages, doesn't pay." http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=59&t=15948011&b=0&a=0&start=60&to=17302179#!p=threads&f=59&t=15948011&b=0&a=0 Also, he …
Solitude[1985402]
· 1 likes · Nice one Prox. Pass all your sluts to me.
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 1 likes · When I was down to 40 losses to go (ffs so close), a multi (see above) decided to admit he was a multi shortly after having completed 4 for me. I subsequently blocked, reported, and didn't pay. Annnnnnnnd bam, he …
Money spent: $I (wish I'd) stopped counting a while ago
Multis encountered: 53
Noob life-stories listened to: 17
'Friends' made: 44
'Enemies' made: Start of thread - 44, 11am update - 203, 1pm update - 231 Some retard multi is spam-creating accounts to blacklist me lmao Times wanted to kill myself: 3
Anyway, this and one other award that I am pretty close to are my most sought after ones so glad to finish it finally. Youngest for now, but a few friends of mine will get there quicker. Congrats Solitude!
Ps. I'd like to say a massive f**k youcongratulations to EDD and Hill007 for beating me to it!! (just)
Great job man! For a while I thought I would beat you to Seeker, but we're tied at 245 now (thanks to Elim and Rank bug) and I've got nothing in the immediate future ... unless you can refer me some reliable sluts xD
When I was down to 40 losses to go (ffs so close), a multi (see above) decided to admit he was a multi shortly after having completed 4 for me. I subsequently blocked, reported, and didn't pay. Annnnnnnnd bam, he creates approx 200 accounts and I watched my enemy count go from about 44 to 234 within 24hrs.
when i saw that some of my sluts were obvious multis i would report and wait a couple of days, some would end up fedded and i would save up on money lolol