Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower Running

Started by Jaekelsson [2019018] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Jaekelsson [2019018]

is flower running still worth doing? I can't afford neither private island nor suitcase, didn't join faction and didn't finish history courses?

Also, whom do I sell the flowers to? To traders? or on the market?
Vojtisek [1980088]

you still buy for much less then you sell it. Traders are the quickiest option. On the market I would not put it - bazaar should give the highest profit if you watch the prices.
Ledoksnis [2008477]

You should calculate. Not sure about it, if you don't have an airstrip. It costs money to travel. With an airstrip and a large suitcase, I would make ~900k in 4 hours and I'm not sure if that was the best money/time trips, but I don;t pay for the travelling.

Edit.

Did some math. It's profitable. The profits are considerably low. Travelling for stingray plushies in cayman islands will make about 40-48k profit in 70 minutes. So if you can keep it up for a while, the sum can add up to half a million or so in a day.
The profit I calculated is on the market price of plushies at the moment and taken the flight charges for 5 items brought back.

If you could get to a company that has some benefits that's extra 10k from every item.
Vladar [1996140]

If you don't want to join a faction, I'd at least whore losses for a few days until you can afford a several day rental of a PI with an airstrip. From there, you can carry an extra 10 items - I think 4 or 5 items is the minimum, without faction/suitcase, so you could probably carry ~15 items. You can make three trips a day pretty easily to the UK or argentina, making ~50k per item, so you'd profit 3x15x50k = 2.25 million - rental/upkeep cost (call it 750k on the high end) = 1.5 million per day.

So in other words - yes, it's very worth it to travel, but you really need an island for it to start to pay off.
RX8 [1798198]

The Private Island you need will cost you around 400k and 500k a day, with flying you can earn a lot more. So yes, it's still worth it.