Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3b total

Started by Blue [972499] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Blue [972499]

I was racing this idiot but he scammed me with stupid rules that heavily favored him I was reach 3b faster but still lose

also books were added or I would have won 100m!!!
  • Strength: 1,085,019,066.5797 +25%
  • Defense: 703,729,552.2000 +3%
  • Speed: 617,037,741.8890 +8%
  • Dexterity: 601,755,607.4354 +5%
  • Total: 3,007,541,968.1042
LadyGenesis [2008357]

Blue u wanna race Mat to see who can give me 3 billion cash first? :P


(in all seriousness congrats on the milestone to both of u :D)