I keep getting auto logged out of torn occasionally, a friend of mine has had same issue. I don't want to get mugged if this happens when i'm trading.
logged out
Started by Fiasco [1476441] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I keep getting auto logged out of torn occasionally, a friend of mine has had same issue. I don't want to get mugged if this happens when i'm trading.
Still happening ?
Haven't had it happen again yet... but it occurred like 2 or 3 times when i made the original post
Same time I had it. Temporary issue probably.
ok ill wait for a couple of hours thanks sir