Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Missing

Started by SirPizzaRolls [2020936] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
SirPizzaRolls [2020936]

Basically, yesterday around 4 pm EST my chat's just disappeared. No new player chat, no global, not even PMs. None. And PMs won't even open when I select the option to. I saw a post saying to wait 12 hours, and I have wait around 23 hours and still, my chats have not returned. Could anybody help?