Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

~Killstreak~

Started by Lem [2002305] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lem [2002305]

Current kill streak:595

Well, this is the first time I went for this medal and I'm so happy I've got it out of the way :P
Ara_2 [1265433]

was power leveling and paying for losses too

and wasnt in a faction im pretty sure

when someone finally attacked me i didnt care lol it had gone far enough