Hi everyone , I was advertising in trade chat for my company and as I watched the screen scroll to fast for my poor eyes to follow I thought that company recruitment and faction recruitment should have their own chat . That way it would not have to compete with other players who are buying and selling and people would be able to actually read what is being said .
New chat boxes
Started by Trina [63970] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hi everyone , I was advertising in trade chat for my company and as I watched the screen scroll to fast for my poor eyes to follow I thought that company recruitment and faction recruitment should have their own chat . That way it would not have to compete with other players who are buying and selling and people would be able to actually read what is being said .
Good idea ;)
yea sounds good
+1
up just cause no-one looks on the back pages :)
bump up
up
Nicely said. Run into these same problems myself!
R+
Bump
bump
Just sounds like additional micromanagement to me, unnecessary :/
up again
In business management, micromanagement is a management style whereby a manager closely observes or controls the work of subordinates or employees. Micromanagement generally has a negative connotation.
This is all about being able to read the chat that when 10 people are posting 4 to 7 lines each , the chat moves so fast no one can even read it . Recruiting for a company or faction has nothing to do with trading unless you are buying or selling said company or faction . Therefore it would be nice if they had a chat of their own . Not looking to micromanage anything just trying to make our world a little bit easier to deal with . :)
Up
I do like this idea. Or alternatively we can have a recruitment agency in the city, like the estate agent. Hmm
bump
bump
R+
bump
I'm not against this idea but don't we have forums for those already ?